Pocket Guide to Aiding Victims of Sexual Assault
This pocket-sized tri-fold is the perfect fit for the side trouser pocket of
BDUs. The document provides Soldiers with response guidelines, resources
for victims, and affirms the Army's commitment to sexual assault victims.
May be used as a take-away from training or as a resource for anyone who may
provide aid to a victim of sexual assault.
Printing directions: Either print or copy this document double-sided.
- Use the duplex or copy front and back setting from your printer if it has
- To produce by photo-copying, print as 2 pages from your computer and copy
double-sided. Generally this is the duplex setting on a copier.
- Trim the pocket guide to the edge of the boarder.
- Fold the document into three equal sections with the inside facing up (see
figure A). Begin by folding the right side of the document to the first center
line, then fold the left side over that section and to the center.
- If folded correctly, the outside cover will read "Aiding Victims of Sexual
Figure A: Click to enlarge.
The posters below are provided to be display in office areas. They are currently in Microsoft Publisher format and are to be printed on 8.5" X 11" paper in the portrait orientation.